Introduction to the Organic Research database
Explore the science
At the heart of Organic Research Database is the organic research abstracting and indexing database. Unique in its scope, depth of coverage and functionality, this is the leading database on organic farming.
Each abstract record includes a detailed and informative summary along with the full bibliographic data.
Evolving and growing
- Our team of dedicated scientists comb the whole literature spectrum and add new abstract records from research papers, books and conferences
- With new abstracts added every week, the database keeps you in touch with the very latest developments in the science
- 95% of bibliographic records include an abstract. English abstracts are available for 95% of foreign language records
- Excellent international coverage, including research from developing countries
Perfecting the science of searching
- All records are indexed using a controlled vocabulary (CAB Thesaurus) making searching both easier and more thorough
- CABICODES, or advanced search facilities make each search more targeted and more effective
A gateway to full-text
- The database gives you direct linkage to your full-text holdings, providing instant access to the journals you subscribe to, as well as the option of single-article purchase
For more information about this site, please go to the About Organic Research Database page.
For an overview of the database coverage, please go to the Subject Coverage page.
Why not look at the database guide document for some handy tips on searching the database